Tac Services - The Ant Commandos
This company (The Ant Commandos www.tac.com)sold a product that does not do what they claim it does on the website.When contacting their support line, I was information that they have a 7 day return policy.
Too bad that it took a week for me to receive the product and, thus, did not have an opportunity to find out the product did not work until AFTER the return policy had expired. I highly recommend that you do not buy the "Universal PS2 to PS3 Controller Adaptor", for the Guitar Hero series of games, from this company.
It does not work and you will not get your money back.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Universal Ps2 To Ps3 Controller Adaptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- " We ordered a sofa Luxury Modern Living Room Sectional. https://www.theinteriorgallery.com/pd-luxury-lounge-sofa.cfm The part of the couch were very poorly packaged (a thin layer..."
- "I just recently noticed that MyTime offers to book appointments for my company "Massage Rescue" - they shop up in the search; clicking on their site, I find that my..."
- "Jamie Diggs of Jetsetters Group Inc is a violent and unstable man!! My wife and I attended a travel presentation in Eugene Oregon this Jamuary and were astonished at the..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."